Most Read Posts   -   About Jim Karter   -   Make Money on Twitter

Going to Ad-Tech San Francisco

I have just registered for the “Premium Conference Pass” for the Ad-Tech San Francisco. This 3 day event is scheduled from 21st April 2009 to 23rd April 2009.

This time Ad-Tech is is being organized together with ADSPACE. This pass include the ADSPACE pass as well. Though I am not sure whether I will be attending ADSPACE at all as it coincides with ad:tech SMX event on 22nd April.

Are any of you planning to attend? Let me know, may be we can meet up for a beer or two. I will be America from 19th April to 28th April.

I will be taking notes or will record vidoes of the event and will update the blog about it.

Share It and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Propeller
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati

You should follow me on twitter here.

17 Responses to “Going to Ad-Tech San Francisco”

1. Mega Champ responded on 13 Mar 2009 at 11:14 pm #

“San Francisco” cool, have a nice trip Jim. Will wait for your review and info on the trip. :-)

2. Ravinderjit responded on 14 Mar 2009 at 12:48 am #

Have a nice trip Jim, very nice thought of yours to upgrade your blog with videos and other details of the meet for those who are not able to attend. Thanks Jim :-)

3. swaroop responded on 14 Mar 2009 at 11:13 am #

Yo Jim,lets rock there.Even im coming.Meet you there.My name is Swaroop (www.tollyreview.com) from Pilani.

4. Armaan Bhati responded on 14 Mar 2009 at 10:45 pm #

Oh, too far for me can’t go there and I don’t drink.

5. Suvikas responded on 15 Mar 2009 at 12:13 am #

Hey Jim

I will be there as well. Would like to hook up before then.

regards
    Suvikas Bhandari
    suvikasb at yahoo dot com

6. Easy Internet Marketing@RohKat responded on 15 Mar 2009 at 3:35 am #

Thats really cool Jim. May be we can meet at there. I am also coming and will let you know my details.

This will be pleasure to meet with you :)

7. Adi Moga responded on 15 Mar 2009 at 8:49 am #

I had send a message to you via twitter. I want to recommend you a nice tool.

8. Jim Karter responded on 15 Mar 2009 at 9:31 pm #

swaroop, Suvikas, Easy Internet Marketing@RohKat. Lets meet up there guys.

9. edoogg responded on 16 Mar 2009 at 10:14 am #

Have you attended this event in the past. What were your thoughts about it. If you have not attended do you know others that have?

10. Gopal Tripathi responded on 19 Mar 2009 at 11:12 am #

Nice to hear about your trip jim. May be next time I will be able to attend this meet ;-) . I am waiting for your reviews after coming back from there…have a good time.

Oh, yes… any progress in your eChemotherapy.com ? Long time not any news? One year is about to complete, as you projected to achieve a goal of $1000 from this site ??
    …thanks

11. Seo Hints responded on 23 Mar 2009 at 1:49 pm #

Yo Jim,lets rock there.Even im coming.Meet you there.My name is Swaroop

Have a nice trip !!

12. ZK@WebTrafficROI.com responded on 05 Apr 2009 at 9:31 am #

So now there is very less time left and I am sure that you have done your homework to make it a pleasurable and informative trip.

13. ZK@Web Marketing Blog responded on 23 Apr 2009 at 8:43 pm #

Yeah you have mentioned this on Shoe money blogs as well as a commentator.

So are you a regular visitor of Shoe Money blogs ?

14. Internet Marketing Tips responded on 30 Apr 2009 at 10:55 am #

So, how’s the Ad Tech event Jim? Hope you could share your experiences regarding your trip.

15. Mega Champ responded on 04 May 2009 at 10:45 am #

Hey Jim Any Updates Yet ?

16. kikou responded on 06 May 2009 at 2:50 am #

Big Ticket To Wealth - The Internet Marketing System Creating Millionaires! http://Www.7FiguresWithBrian.com

17. Website Logo Design responded on 09 Oct 2009 at 1:08 pm #

We would like to do something different. We’ll be hiring a car so driving a bit of a distance won’t be too bad although we will have to return to SF.

Comments RSS